quarta-feira, junho 25, 2008

BAM!

Tô tentando há algum tempo baixar o último CD do Sister Hazel, que chama BAM!, e eu ainda nem ouvi.
Claaaro que os links nunca funcionam ou travam na metade do download, e isso me deixa bem brava, sabe?
Enfim, hoje, em mais uma busca por um link do BAM, descobri que eles têm um novo CD. Before the Amplifiers. Um "the best of", versão Live Acoustic!
Aham. Esse link funcionou. :D

"This kind of love it's what I dreamed about, Yeah it fills me up, Baby it leaves no doubt, This kind of love it's why, I'm standing here, It's something that we can share, I can't enough of this kind of love"

Um comentário:

Brian disse...

And this kind of love makes me feel ten feet tall
It makes all my problems fall
And this kind of trust helps me to hold the line
I'll be there every time

Yes, babe, can´t get enough of this kind of love!

:*